What's new

If Gobert is the Stifle Tower then what is Favors?

nba_g_favors_gb1_576.jpg

TRANS DF EXPRESS

Run it by Favors on twitter. This is a possibility.

We gotta run it by him like in a great way though. We need a BAWSE-*** photoshop.

Gonna tweet it at that Japanese twitter dude who always draws the Jazz players.

Work on that photoshop game and tweet it to Favors. We have to make it look professional.

I don't have the software or the acumen I don't think :( like my photoshopping is done for humour-- but I can't make it look legit. At least I don't think.

I'm really amped on this nickname though. Regional relevance, initials, Trans DF express is a train and Favors kinda plays like a train with tons of momentum.

I don't have the software or the acumen I don't think :( like my photoshopping is done for humour-- but I can't make it look legit. At least I don't think.

I'm really amped on this nickname though. Regional relevance, initials, Trans DF express is a train and Favors kinda plays like a train with tons of momentum.

Yes, it's by far the most regional and least corny nickname yet. As far as forcing a nickname goes, I don't think we can do much better. We also know Favors likes Outkast, so it works.

I have an idea though: Fav being a train-conductor in that like weird hat pic of is, conducting a train called the Trans DF Express

derrick-favors-hat.jpg

I have an idea though: Fav being a train-conductor in that like weird hat pic of is, conducting a train called the Trans DF Express

derrick-favors-hat.jpg

We also have the song for the next Favors highlight tape.

This is still one of my favorite pictures ever.

Yes, it's by far the most regional and least corny nickname yet. As far as forcing a nickname goes, I don't think we can do much better. We also know Favors likes Outkast, so it works.

And it'd be pimp to here the announcers be like "and heeeeerreeee comes the TRANS DF EXPRESS" as Favors pulls off some **** like dis

favors2.gif

So we got:

Slo-Mo Joe
Houdini
The Stifle Tower
Trans-DF Express

Just have to work on a non-cringe worthy Hayward nickname.

Tweet it to him, providing your rationale. He may reply and say go with it!

I'm sorry you two got so excited over that name because I'm sorry to say it's not very good.

I love D-Train too. "You've been D-rail'ed by the D-Train". Or "get off the D-Train, no boarding allowed". "Denied and D-Train'ed"