What's new

Iffy Rumor: Bledsoe

I think we got punked.

aapunkd.jpg

Hayden Coombs is somewhere saying, "Troll so hard mother******s wanna find me".
But if true.... Eric Bledsoe! Yippee Kai aye Mother******s!

Telle me where this ******** lives. I am in rexburg right now. I will go get him and hold him hostage til the trade happens or the deadline passes. We can kick his butt when nothing happens. Or just let him go when he is right. Hopefully the latter. That would be better for the jazz

I don't think the guy is trolling, actually. I don't know what "reports" he's talking about, but he did a few retweets and tweeted widely circulated rumors.

Can we get a new rep system! I tried to rep UGLI for the swift answer to my question, and for the love of all that is UGLI it says I need to spread it around! So I checked my rep log, and the last time I repped UGLI was in December.

Sorry UGLI.

It sounds like you're difficult to impress. You just need to rep more often in general.

I suddenly became very sad at the prospect of Millsap not being on the Jazz anymore. I've been beating the trade drum as hard as anyone, and I know he's probably gone after the year anyway, but I'll miss the hell out of him as a player.

I agree 100 percent with your post. Millsap has been my favorite player for a while now. He has his shortcomings but Paul is a true professional and has improved a lot since coming in the league. I would rather not trade him and have him be our 3 big but I also worry that he wants big money. My heart will miss him but you still have to consider the business side when making a final choice.

Personally, I will still wait until it becomes official.

Ok so maybe none of these people are reliable sources. But some random guy says Millsap is gone, another random guy says Bledsoe isn't at the shoot around, coincidence? Please don't get my hopes up for nothing...

Found a pic of this @Nicjazz32 dude....

image-1_zpse307a654.jpg

Looks like he was on SportsNation yesterday in the crowd.. Wonder if this is where he's getting his info??