What's new

I'll just leave this here...

Doesn't Ronda know that Trey has millions on the line? Dude could be looking at almost a $2mm paycut next season if the Jazz get fed up with his mother's mouth and refuse their team option. He might not get more than the vet minimum on the open market.

Wonder what Chris would have to say about that.

EXACTLY. She's a ****ing idiot.

She's right on the first post, but wrong on the disrespect part. I think the Jazz respect him so much they expect him every night to get 15-20 from the bench. I wonder what Karma she's talking about though...we'll take our talents elsewhere?

She's right on the first post, but wrong on the disrespect part. I think the Jazz respect him so much they expect him every night to get 15-20 from the bench. I wonder what Karma she's talking about though...we'll take our talents elsewhere?

That is quite the threat. It would be very hard to replace a short, unathletic PG that doesn't pass and likes to jack up shots every time he touches the ball. Very hard indeed.

Just think it's lunacy to give a **** about what a player's mom says on twitter.

I'm sure Trey knows about her antics so if she hasn't stopped by now, I think it sort of speaks volumes about Trey as well. If he gave a damn, he'd tell her to stfu but that obviously hasn't happened. I'd look to trade him asap.

I'm sure Trey knows about her antics so if she hasn't stopped by now, I think it sort of speaks volumes about Trey as well. If he gave a damn, he'd tell her to stfu but that obviously hasn't happened. I'd look to trade him asap.

She strikes me as the type that wouldn't stop even if Trey told her to.

Had Trey not missed all those shots, Utah wouldn't have had as many second-chance points. And that was one of the biggest factors in the victory. Trey should have been the Subway sub, no doubt about it.

Papa Burke tweeted and deleted this

benji-tweet1.jpg