What's new

Im big believer that talent runs and rules in the NBA and Jazz 2nd unit might be better than 1st

tleikheen

At least part of the 2nd unit ,I think Dante Exum,Alec Burks,Trey Lyles could be equal or better than Hill,Hood, and Favors in talent and will show it at times this year as their confidence and experience grow with kicking 2nd units butts game after game.Exum and Burks just need to feel comfortable that their injuries are behind them and Lyles just needs more playing time.I'm not thrashing Hill,Hood or Favors in any way.I'm just pointing out the depth of the Jazz and I think as the season starts and starts to roll on the Jazz are going to exceed all the predictions being put on them already.
Jazz were ready to explode last year and now they are extremely hungry.Their defense will be stunning this year led by Gobert and Exum and I can't wait to see them strangle offenses this year.

No, 1st unit is clearly better.
Gobert > Diaw
Favors > Lyles
Hayward > JJ
Hood > Burks
Hill > Exum (for right now at least)

No, 1st unit is clearly better.
Gobert > Diaw
Favors > Lyles
Hayward > JJ
Hood > Burks
Hill > Exum (for right now at least)

Hood and Burks is the only one really debatable ATM. Exum and Lyles could be better in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

At least part of the 2nd unit ,I think Dante Exum,Alec Burks,Trey Lyles could be equal or better than Hill,Hood, and Favors in talent and will show it at times this year as their confidence and experience grow with kicking 2nd units butts game after game.Exum and Burks just need to feel comfortable that their injuries are behind them and Lyles just needs more playing time.I'm not thrashing Hill,Hood or Favors in any way.I'm just pointing out the depth of the Jazz and I think as the season starts and starts to roll on the Jazz are going to exceed all the predictions being put on them already.
Jazz were ready to explode last year and now they are extremely hungry.Their defense will be stunning this year led by Gobert and Exum and I can't wait to see them strangle offenses this year.

Calm down. We do not know the rotations yet. For you to claim one unit will be subbed out entirely is moronic. There is no such think as second unit.