What's new

In Hell I'll Be in Good Company

This applies to Jazz fans as well as Pac-12 fans I suppose. . . Resolution will certainly come, but in the meantime we'll enjoy each others company in Hell.

So, am I supposed to move this, close this, like this, or walk away? I guess I'll post, and like... then I'll be in good company. I reserve the right to move this later if I feel like it, Jazz related is hanging by a thread at best.

This is totally Jazz related. I mean, what fanbase are we talking about?

Zero championships in almost 50 years.

Of course this is a clown show of freaks. Of course this is an abattoir of retarded children.

Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it!
Think'st thou that I, who saw the face of God
And tasted the eternal joys of heaven,
Am not tormented with ten thousand hells
In being deprived of everlasting bliss?
- Mephistopholes in "Dr Faustus" - Christopher Marlowe

I am to wait, though waiting so be hell.

- William Shakespeare

Can you imagine being there when the cello player first got stoned at a party and whipped out his instrument and started playing all unorthodox? I bet everyone was like “okay what’s this guy gonna do next??!”

The Dead South put on a hell of a concert last Wednesday!View attachment 12860

Dude, I was sitting like 20 feet to your left . . . I knew at least one of the other a-holes on this board must have also been there. The concert was the inspiration for the original post.

I love the Dead South. Great show. (Sound wasn't awesome, but I blame the Amphitheater and maybe my seat location for that.)