What's new

In honor of Babe

I'm not a fan of babe, but I'm also not a fan of the pile-on.

I can disagree with the guy and I've said negative things to him, but I have no desire to beat up on him.

This thread feels a bit icky to me. Maybe I'm a hypocrite. I don't know. But I don't want to participate in a group "let's make fun of babe" session.

I can disagree with the guy and I've said negative things to him, but I have no desire to beat up on him.

This thread feels a bit icky to me. Maybe I'm a hypocrite. I don't know. But I don't want to participate in a group "let's make fun of babe" session.
On the other hand, I don't actually see anything about babe in the OP of this thread and those who have commented haven't attacked him at all.
This thread is basically just about attractive women.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is correct. Babe is a good guy. I have met and had a great conversation with him in person. His wife and kids are delightful. He might have some interesting, and let's face it at times bizarre, takes on things, and many here disagree, but there is no reason to go after him or anyone directly and personally like this.

On the other hand, I don't actually see anything about babe in the OP of this thread and those who have commented haven't attacked him at all.

Now that I can get behind.

Heh.

Ok, I plead guilty. I was just trying to have a little fun after all the acrimony in that other thread. But I guess some people don't like sarcastic humor.

Yeah, I see that. This isn't the worst thread in the world, but it is a type of bullying in the overall context of things.

3472213_so.jpg