What's new

In last 10 yrs, record for most consecutive games holding opponent to 90 pts or less is 9. Jamz at 7

The current record of 10 games--was that done by the Detroit Pistons in 2004? It seems like that was their thing.

Houston will be one the second-half of a back-to-back. They face Portland tonight, in Portland, late game.

This will be a true test! Is there anyone who can limit harden? I dont think there is. He is so good at drawing contact. I want to keep an eye on houstons length. Theyre so good at getting you to turn the ball over and score in transition.

Yeah but Harden gets a lot at the rim. Rudy will limit that to 25% and the rest of his game will be off due to the constant intimidation.

We should change our name to the Utah Goberts.

Yeah but Harden gets a lot at the rim. Rudy will limit that to 25% and the rest of his game will be off due to the constant intimidation.

We should change our name to the Utah Goberts.

I am looking forward to seeing that too. I suspect that Harden gets the best of Rudy and the Jazz this time, but we will see. Come next year might be a different story.

Funny how many here did not want Harden when he could have been available. Still think he is overrated?

That Miami team, ugly ugly ugly basketball. Games were like 67-65 without a pretty play all night. Push pull grab. Most of the points on free throws. Glad they changed the rules to get rid of that doo-doo.

Sap Jr. WILL SHUT HARDEN DOWN...(maybe) I wonder what the record for most consecutive games holding opponents under 100 since the three-point era?

He would if they called it fair, but Harden has a superstar enabled push off that ate up Millsap last time and probably will again.

I knew once we get our lead into the 20's this streak wouldn't be going. It's just how every game goes, team A goes up by a bunch and team B gets some easy buckets. Coming down the stretch though I was surprised how close we were to actually still keeping them under 90.

This game felt like a little nice revenge after they thumped us a couple years back by 40 here at home!

To Corey Brewer's credit, he did the same thing the night before against the Blazers and it actually got them back in the game.