What's new

Ingles fined for groin shot

Its just good nature fun majority of the time, we're constantly having shots at each other- especially sporting related both are big on sport rugby, cricket etc..its a rivaly that goes way back

Can any of our Australian friends on the board explain the Aussie v. Kiwi thing? Is it real or just good natured fun?

Yeah it pretty good natured, I actually like Kiwi's more than like people from most other parts of Australia. There is even provision in our constitution to have them join the federation (mind you at the same time our aboriginal people aren't mentioned.).

New Zealand is really just a big country town, everything closes at 6, i'm surprised they have indoor plumbing and electricity... (there was a doco on monday about how their roll out of ultra fast internet is so much better than the white elephant Australian tax payers are paying for.)

They're generally pretty good company, love a beer, Kiwi birds are a hell of a lot of fun, as a rule they're fairly progressive and liberal, the only negative is that they are retarded about rugby.

Theory here... Just 'stabbing' in the dark.

But if I didn't know any better I would say that Ingles was just sizing Adams 'apples' up for that website that was posted during the summer. For those of ya'll who were paying attention. If any of you frequent said site, I suspect we may see a post from a new avatar such as 'O-Z-Nurpants' or 'To catch a Kiwi' regarding how hung a kiwi bird's beak may or may not be.