Who fits best next year?

• Ingles

Votes: 43 87.8%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Millsap

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
I'd take Ingles like everybody else. The more interesting topic is who would be next, Millsap or Johnson. Here I actually prefer Johnson. Johnson is younger, more athletic, and has a lot more room to grow. Millsap is a nice defensive player, who does not look like he has much potential past what we already see. Which is a borderline roster filler player who can fill in, in a pinch. Johnson could be more than that, and for the 5th-6th wing spot I'd go for potential.

Do you still have potential for development in your late 20s?

Yes you can always become a better player. You don't just stop and don't improve anymore but it depends on your coach and situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Johnson because he is the youngest. I bet over time with our system he can become the best outside shooter out of the 3. And stretching the court i think is needed on this team.

FWIW, since January 1st (45 games), Ingles is shooting 41% from 3.

Ingles >>>>>>> Johnson> Millsap

The last two i'm not sure. Millsap is good on defense and that's it. Johnson can shot corners 3.

This shouldn't even be a question but I'll play along. Ingles. I love the improvement he's made through out the course of the year. I love his leadership. It's rare for a player like Ingles to be as respected and show the leadership qualities Ingles has shown. The team loves him and his game is respected and a lot more advanced then he's given credit for at times.

Slow Mo Joe for me, the competitiveness, fire, the leadership , link to Dante and of course hes the glue guy.
Next to booker, Alec nice steady bench pieces