What's new

Instead of shooting over his defender..

whatthe

Rudy should beat his defender with his feet and spin moves. I think he has something there that can work in the offense.

He's what 29? He is what he is at this point. I'm not expecting him to learn a post up game any time soon. That should've happened 10 years ago. Was watching some of his pre draft euro footage and he was posting up a bit but it was against smaller weaker players but majority of his game in the footage was similar to what it is today. A lot of getting the ball fed on a platter for him to finish. Which isn't a bad thing we have to playmakers to make that happen. If it was me that's all I'm doing with him, if you're giving him the ball and he has to figure some sort of move to pull off you're already losing the battle. So in the case of Rudy less is more. Stick with the PnR and give him the ball when he's already moving towards the basket. If there's anything he can and should learn is to go up strong every single time. Too many times you see him try to euro step or finger roll and it's not pretty

The next thing he should add to his game is not post moves. A free-throw line jumper could open things up.

Rudy should beat his defender with his feet and spin moves. I think he has something there that can work in the offense.

He did some of this in the gold medal game. I would bet some of those plays would have been called an offensive foul in the NBA. I think Rudy is a finished product at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

How dare he limit himself to likely the best defensive player in the history of the NBA… slacker.

I am not sure Rudy can be able to add anything besides a push shot. It could open up the rim for a second if he got consistent at a bit.

Implement all the Hakeem moves in the post without the shooting. Rudy is a featherweight on his feet so take advantage of that.