What's new

Interesting old article about Corbin and Kanter

The risk of Jefferson? Wowzers....

If it was Jefferson for Bogut, both expiring, no brainer. I don't think it's worth the risk of keeping him on for an extra year when we would be rid of all bad contracts next year.

Your style of trolling is very familiar. I just can't put a finger on it... :D

If it was Jefferson for Bogut, both expiring, no brainer. I don't think it's worth the risk of keeping him on for an extra year when we would be rid of all bad contracts next year.

To add on, I don't think Bogut is a good fit as a 3rd big. I would rather us pursue some kind of stretch 4, or retain Millsap (given the right price). I think a stretch 4 compliment both Kanter or Favors very well. I don't see Bogut as a great compliment to either.

Tell me the story of that white unicorn.... you know, the unrisky risk?

Or, if you don't want to tell that one, maybe you can talk about the team that became great without having to make risks (unrisky or risky risks). Let's call this the rainbow story.

Unicorns and rainbows... I'm sure you can add some dick humor to this, too. Fun times.

I'm reading this in Bill Cosby's voice and adding some of his slang to it. Makes it much funnier.

To add on, I don't think Bogut is a good fit as a 3rd big. I would rather us pursue some kind of stretch 4, or retain Millsap (given the right price). I think a stretch 4 compliment both Kanter or Favors very well. I don't see Bogut as a great compliment to either.

Do we try for Bargs then??

All they got to do is let dudes expire, Marvin would make a nice stretch 4. I suspect he will be cheap on his 3rd contract as well.

Also, on the topic of coaches not giving young bigs playing time. Why the **** isn't Doug Collins giving my boy Moultrie any burn in Philly? They are starved for big men. Him and Holiday could make a deadly duo on the pick n roll.