What's new

Is it time to trade Millsap?

I've always loved the guy, but it's obvious he can't play great a full 82 games. As a sixth man, he brought tremendous hustle and heart. However, he has looked more and more disinterested lately. I don't know what is going on with him but it's obvious that Al is the better player out of the 2.

Is it time to try to move him and go with a bigger lineup? What if we could get Iguodala or Granger? IMO we would be stupid not to pull the trigger on that. If we moved Al to the 4 and Okur (or Elson) to the starting lineup we would be pretty big.

Being undersized the season does wear on him, the same thing happened two years ago when he replaced Boozer for a lengthy period. I would target Granger, Hibbert, or Mcgee.

If they can get good value from him fine. If not, move him to the bench and start Memo and see what happens there. Can't hurt, I guess.

Being undersized the season does wear on him, the same thing happened two years ago when he replaced Boozer for a lengthy period. I would target Granger, Hibbert, or Mcgee.

Hibbert is untouchable, but a Millsap+Raja for Granger Trade seems fair.

Millsap just doesn't cut it as a starter.

He was the best backup PF in the league outclassing other backups, but a starter on a contending team he is not.

Another miscalculation by the Jazz.

I still think millsap is beast, remember what he did in Miami? he just needs the same kind of motivation. I don't know why he lost it though.

Granger/McRoberts for Millsap/Hayward/2013 1st

DWill / Watson / Price
Raja / Price
Granger / CJ
AK / McRoberts / Elson / Evans
Jefferson / Memo / Fes

Granger/McRoberts for Millsap/Hayward/2013 1st

DWill / Watson / Price
Raja / Price
Granger / CJ
AK / McRoberts / Elson / Evans
Jefferson / Memo / Fes

I think it could be a huge mistake to give up on Hayward. They want two starters. Why not milsap, miles, and tomic for granger and rush? Fixes both our wing positions.

He was a gametime decision last night, he certainly wasn't 100% out there, and he got into foul trouble really stopping him from getting into any kind of rhythm.

I think Millsap is the least of our worries, although his fall off on rebounding is concerning.