What's new

Is it wrong for me to smile at this?

I just am not surprised anymore. If he dropped out for a few games because his circumcision was bothering him it would not surprise me. I am convinced that Bozzer is not really a person, but rather a charicature of a person made by some 3rd graders out of dry noodles and paste.

"I just went up for a shot, the one I made in the second quarter, early in the second quarter, and felt a pop," Boozer said after the game.

This quote is going down in infamy. It was the only basket he made in that game, but for some reason, he felt the need to specify which one he made.

Sloanfeld is rolling over in his grave. Good thing he has babe and Milsapa as a cushion.

This quote is going down in infamy. It was the only basket he made in that game, but for some reason, he felt the need to specify which one he made.

Sloanfeld is rolling over in his grave. Good thing he has babe and Milsapa as a cushion.

Sloanfeld is not embarassed of anything Boozer does, no matter how ridiculous. He'd be posting nonsense about what a warrior Carlos is if he could. The Turf Toe Tuffie! Boozer might be the most self-centered baby ever to lace them up. He always thinks it's all about him, no matter what the real story is. It's hysterical that he describes and redescribes the shot to the listener if, as you say, it's the only one he made in the entire game. So glad he's gone.

I am convinced that Bozzer is not really a person, but rather a charicature of a person made by some 3rd graders out of dry noodles and paste.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LogGrad98 again.

Boozer-hanging.gif

One basket, turf toe, and the 'nobody gives me five' video ...I almost feel bad for Carlos.

I bet half of you loved him when he was a jazz player

HYPOCRITES

I've always disliked Boozer and wanted him off the Jazz just go to the ESPN Jazz board and ask them about Memo4presidente or commanderandchief okur and the hate I had for Boozer. But, here is the funny thing I don't have any lingering resentment I hope Boozer does good. I think the Jazz are better off without him.

I bet half of you loved him when he was a jazz player

HYPOCRITES

I've always disliked Boozer and wanted him off the Jazz just go to the ESPN Jazz board and ask them about Memo4presidente or commanderandchief okur and the hate I had for Boozer. But, here is the funny thing I don't have any lingering resentment I hope Boozer does good. I think the Jazz are better off without him.

I guess you have not been reading this board for the past 4 years or so. Many of us could see that he did not have what it took to lead us to a championship and his matador defense was regularly ridiculed.

I guess you have not been reading this board for the past 4 years or so. Many of us could see that he did not have what it took to lead us to a championship and his matador defense was regularly ridiculed.

His defense wasn't ridiculed until after the 08 playoffs.

That is awesome! I love Magic Spray's nick name idea, too. X-Ray: Negative. What could be more perfect? Double rep for you two (or at least that was my plan before I discovered that I must spread some around before giving it to Numerica again. Magic Spray is covered, though).

You guys are being too harsh on Boozer. It's obvious that he has vision problems. He can't see the player he's supposed to be guarding, just like he can't see the teammate he's trying to high five. He probably couldn't see that suitcase he tripped over either. Give the guy a break.