Is Mitchell God?

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by fallenchicken, Jan 12, 2018.

Is Mitchell god?

This poll will close on May 12, 2026 at 8:31 PM.
  1. Yes

84.2%
  2. Yes

15.8%
  1. fallenchicken

fallenchicken Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    It's time for this thread, knew it was coming, I am the founder of the Mitchell religion, immaculate conception, no more false idols, etc etc.

Rubashov and JGolds like this.
  2. bigmike

bigmike Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Sign me up as apostle #1.

3. akirac73

akirac73 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I suspect this thread doesn't last much longer...discussions where everyone agrees on the same thing is kinda boring.

4. fallenchicken

fallenchicken Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Homie I kept my Is Hayward God thread busy for like 7 years. Don't underestimate my commitment and the overall empty void that is my life. This thread will never die unless I do. And Mitchell wouldn't let that happen to me.

Much like the mormons have their magic underwear, I have my magic jersey. It will literally deflect bullets, so the dang infidels can't take me out.
    Besides, this isn't a discussion no more than church is a discussion. We are here to worship.

jope likes this.
  5. David Stern

David Stern Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    It feels really disrespectful to put him on the same level as Hayward... whats above a God?

jope and Handlogten's Heros like this.
  6. Noomskull

Noomskull Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Are you calling Haywood a God?

The dude left us wagging our tails in the wind with the hope of another statue in downtown.

A God? Haywood?

Nah let’s watch the Spida develop.

7. Lakers_Slapper

Lakers_Slapper Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    This thread was irritating when it was about CJ Miles back in 2005. Then in 2006 it was, "Is Ronnie Brewer God?". I said no, he sucks, and I was crucified for it. Then in 2010 something heavenly happened the Jazz drafted Gordon Hayward. Surely Gordon Hayward must be God!! Right?? It was one of the top threads on Jazzfanz website for I swear to God like...... everyday until he screwed us in 2017. How could it be??? Gordon Hayward?? A baby faced snot nosed brat from Butler?? Replace his Jazz uniform with the suit of a missionary and this guy will be slinging Book of Mormons faster that Van Gogh was handing out syphilis to broads after drinking a bottle of absinthe in a room packed full of hookers at happy hour. But guess what?? Hayward wasn't then and never was God!!! Now we come to Donovan Mitchell. Whoever keeps creating these, "is ________ _________ GOD???" posts needs to stop because they have a worse win/loss record than the Washington Generals. We won't know until the day he has the opportunity to screw us and he doesn't, then and only then will he become GOD. Until then, sip your Jesus Juice, pray to your lord and savior above and don't get your garments twisted into a ball of Joseph Smith's rejected laundry, it's going to be a wild ride. Until then, Love the kid for what he is and for God's sake, quit making this damn thread!!!!

Rubashov likes this.
  8. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2017
    [​IMG]

Just because Hayward isn't OUR God doesn't mean he isn't one. He's a Celt deity. You can clearly see in this drawing him sitting on the floor, ankle torqued, with depictions of concerned teammates and even opponents looking on. The ancients may have known him as Cernunnos, but present day he is known as Hayward.

9. Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2015
    Tom Cruise.