What's new

Is Nick right?

I can't believe this is still going. Mods please close. I wish I could have aborted this thread.

This is interesting..

It call into question who actually has the right to a particular "thread"? Is it the creator of the thread? Is the the Mods? Or does the owner of this website ultimately own it?

Or does the ownership of the thread gets transferred (at some point in time) to all those who contributed to that "thread"? A shared ownership model.

Ultimately you can only experience him spiritually... if that makes sense?

im not talkin about experiencing him bro of course i know that jesus penetrates deep inside all of us im talking about imagining and visualizing him. u dont think of him ever in human form? u do know he was in human form at one point right bro? cmon bro.

This is interesting..

It call into question who actually has the right to a particular "thread"? Is it the creator of the thread? Is the the Mods? Or does the owner of this website ultimately own it?

Or does the ownership of the thread gets transferred (at some point in time) to all those who contributed to that "thread"? A shared ownership model.

the mods infracted me because they thought i owned this place and that i didnt so im pretty sure no posters here own the thread unless ur a mod or a owner or a premium payer that makes jason fat stacks big balla shot calla

im not talkin about experiencing him bro im talking about imagining him. u dont think of him ever in human form? u do know he was in human for at one point right bro? cmon bro.

Well you can think of him as human form if you want to. But you're not restricted to thinking of him as Black, White, Hispanic or Asian. Because ultimately he's none of those things. He just simply is.

Well you can think of him as human form if you want to. But you're not restricted to thinking of him as Black, White, Hispanic or Asian. Because ultimately he's none of those things. He just simply is.

but when he WAS in human form, wasnt he restricted to one race? or did he change colors?

but when he WAS in human form, wasnt he restricted to one race? or did he change colors?

But notice how the Bible never gives you any information about what he actually looks like. We don't know if he had a beard or whether he shaved. We don't know how tall he is, how long his hair was. We don't even know what race he is.

Why? Because to focus on that would mean that you're missing the point entirely. Is not who he was, but who he is that's important.

But notice how the Bible never gives you any information about what he actually looks like. We don't know if he had a beard or whether he shaved. We don't know how tall he is, how long his hair was. We don't even know what race he is.

Why? Because to focus on that would mean that you're missing the point entirely. Is not who he was, but who he is that's important.

i know bro thats why its open to interpretation. i told u how i imagine my jesus. slick infant toddler business baller. what about u? think about it bro. think about it. bro.

i know bro thats why its open to interpretation. i told u how i imagine my jesus. slick infant toddler business baller. what about u? think about it bro. think about it. bro.

Hmm... no eh.. for me he's just purely in spirit form.. that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Seriously.

Hmm... no eh.. for me he's just purely in spirit form.. that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Seriously.
isnt he gonna return as a human tho bro? what do u think he'll look like.
it would be suh weet if he came back as a t-rex or something bro. lil arms and ****. jurassic jesus.

isnt he gonna return as a human tho bro? what do u think he'll look like.
it would be suh weet if he came back as a t-rex or something bro. lil arms and ****. jurassic jesus.

Your guess is just as good as mine... that's why I don't spend time contemplating that....

just close ur eyes and try imagine bro. try it. every one should imagine sometimes.
this purple dinosaur taught me with his magical bag when i was a kid and it was the best thing i ever learned bro. trust me.

just close ur eyes and try imagine bro. try it. every one should imagine sometimes.
this purple dinosaur taught me with his magical bag when i was a kid and it was the best thing i ever learned bro. trust me.

.... that explains a lot.