What's new

is Quin Synder a candidate for COY?

imagine where would jazz be if Corbin still the coach..

2zizew6.gif

I was disappointed that jazz didn't even consider Avery Johnson.

During the game between Rockets vs Mavs, J J Brea was praising Avery Johnson for his development over the years from a boy to a man considering he is barely 6 feet tall.

Rockets vs Mavs, J J Brea was praising Avery Johnson for his development over the years from a boy to a man considering he is barely 6 feet tall.

Just did the avery johnson voice in my mind telling JJ he's gone from a boy to man. LOL

It is impossible for Quin Snyder to be considered for COY when some of those that know him best (JazzFanz) were calling for him to be fired and the lack of any semblance of offensive scheme.

TIC

It is impossible for Quin Snyder to be considered for COY when some of those that know him best (JazzFanz) were calling for him to be fired and the lack of any semblance of offensive scheme.

TIC
He can't be coach of the year because some of the fans of the team he coaches are morons? Yeah, that makes sense.

I'd like to think a candidate is a top 5 person, so by that measure, I would say maybe.

Walton/Kerr
Pop
Stevens
Stotts

I think that is a clear top 4 this year, and I guess 5th would be between Steve Clifford, Snyder, Spolstra, and Carlisle (for me).

I'd like to think a candidate is a top 5 person, so by that measure, I would say maybe.

Walton/Kerr
Pop
Stevens
Stotts

I think that is a clear top 4 this year, and I guess 5th would be between Steve Clifford, Snyder, Spolstra, and Carlisle (for me).

Casey is ahead of Quin, IMO. This year, at least.

Jazz fans should vote JB Bickerstaff as COY...he is single handling getting the Jazz into the playoffs.

He should be considered but he won't win it. Brad Stevens will get it, Boston is the surprise of the east. That being said I have been so happy with Snyder as our coach since he was hired, he is a perfect fit for the team and he doesnt need COY to validate the progress he has made with this roster

Terry Stotts in going to win it, I predict. Portland replaced 4 of its 5 starters from the pervious year and still made the playoffs. I think also if he does win it, it's well deserved.