What's new

Is there any chance in hell that we beat the Spurs?

This is the type of game Utah wins... wait, no, it's in San Antonio. When's the last time Utah won IN San Antonio?

EDIT - Found it

Jan 20, 2010. I feel like its been a lot longer than that.

This is the type of game Utah wins... wait, no, it's in San Antonio. When's the last time Utah won IN San Antonio?

EDIT - Found it

Nah, I distinctly remember Utah winning every game against the Spurs in 2010 and thinking "Lol this franchise is finished."

Turns out I was p damn wrong.

Nah, I distinctly remember Utah winning every game against the Spurs in 2010 and thinking "Lol this franchise is finished."

Turns out I was p damn wrong.

I believe 2010 was spent ****faced. Yep, that's why I don't remember.

EDIT - Found it

Before that season the Jazz had a LONG losing streak in San Antonio. And they're working on a current one.

.....just wondering out loud, don't teams have some kind of insurance they sign up for with Lloyd's of London....so that if they do decide to fire a coach, they're not on the books for the whole amount left on the contract? If the Jazz are hesitant to fire Corbin because they would have to pay him anyway, they should have had a clause in his contract that released them from paying Corbin the full amount! Don't they have a buyout clause that is there option?

...it at least has to be a tax deductible business expense, a write off, just like the government gives businesses tax breaks for owning and operating a business, right???

Is there a chance the Jazz will be the Spurs? Of course. And probability also implies that a monkey sitting at typewriter punching keys at random, will eventually type out the complete works of Shakespear ... it just may take longer than the universe will last.

Who gives a flying ****? This season ran its' course a month ago.

I DO! I miss it during the summer so I'll soak it up now and soak up the sun later!!!

ySQs0me.gif

hFvBu8K.gif

0503-utah-jazz-608.jpg

Go Fight Win!

The starters played with a lot more energy tonight. If they played like this all the time we wouldn't be in the position we are currently in.

The starters played with a lot more energy tonight. If they played like this all the time we wouldn't be in the position we are currently in.
They were down 16-4 when Favors came in. Energy or not that it pretty ****ty. Also everysingle one of our bench players were + on +/-. All of our starters were not.

They were down 16-4 when Favors came in. Energy or not that it pretty ****ty. Also everysingle one of our bench players were + on +/-. All of our starters were not.

I agree on the slow start. Favors entered beast mode on defense when in the game. He still has some growing pains, but to get over those pains he needs to start and get more minutes.

I thought at times Al in general looked more engaged on the defensive end for the most part(there was one time I recall him not showing on Parker on a floater). But it was a too little too late type of effort. If he would have played this way all year, maybe I wouldn't want to drive him to the airport when his contract is up. Maybe I would be content with just paying for his taxi ride. I guess my point is we would have won a lot more games if he would have showed this type of energy rather than doing his best impression of Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh.