What's new

Is there anyone on this current roster capable of these type of games?

Which player is most capable of a Malone type showing?

• Paul Millsap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al Jefferson

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Derrick Favors

• Gordon Hayward

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Enes Kanter

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Alec Burks

• Marvin Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Murphy

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Travis Leslie

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSilencer1313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtXUyOYX-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I was actually at this game as a kid, and it was the greatest game I've ever seen in person.

Does anyone think that there's a player on this current roster that's capable of a game like this?
Of course it doesn't have to be just Kanter or Favors.... how about the young guard line as well?

Discuss :)

If you're talking about who could possibly have a 50 point game one day, then I guess I would go with Kanter. I have a harder time seeing Favors going for 50, but could see him doing something just as crazy like 30+ points, 10+ rebounds, 10 blocks.

Burks is capable of anything..... i think burks will shatter the record for the most quintuple doubles in nba history (zero)
Burks will average a 5X5 for his career.

So to answer the question: Yes

And hayward is god, so him too?

For reals..... no one on this roster will ever score 56 pts.

There are many non-studs who've scored 50 in this league so yes, any of our core four could imo if things fell right on one particular night.

Those type of games don't happen often. Kanter or Hayward could eventually have a game where they score like that but it seems unlikely.

When Kanter starts hitting the three...

I was yelling at the screen last night for him to shoot the three when Gasol was backing off of him!!

If you're talking about who could possibly have a 50 point game one day, then I guess I would go with Kanter. I have a harder time seeing Favors going for 50, but could see him doing something just as crazy like 30+ points, 10+ rebounds, 10 blocks.

I was yelling at the screen last night for him to shoot the three when Gasol was backing off of him!!

Agreed on both points.

The guy really has one hell of a stroke, and I've seen him make plenty of 3's in practice.... not to mention his rebounding and defensive prowess.

I'm sure Corbin would have benched him even if it had gone in. There's just no way he has the green light to shoot the 3 ball yet. Hopefully he will next year, if he really puts in the work to be consistent from downtown.

deron williams. https://youtu.be/wmF_R4FQAn8

oh wait, he's gone.

I'd say no one on this roster has that type of presence, to be literally unstoppable.

I sometimes forgot how good of a midrange shooter malone became. Its impressive.

I honestly voted Al. He's the only one on the team right now who gets the minutes and touches to do it. Once he's gone I think the offense will run through multiple options more balanced. We have to remember during the Malone years the number one option just about every time the floor was Karl. I don't see any of the core four getting that treatment. I see 40 point games in kanter's future ala boozer, memo, etc.