What's new

Is this considered a nightmare?

The Fresh Prince

Man let me tell you some bs dream I had.

Dante Exum scored 61 points in a game.

Can't make it up.

Let's hope that never happens!

Exum would have been more helpful in the playoffs than Clarkson this year. Hopefully we can re-sign Clarkson to a decent deal going forward or it was a complete waste. But really I hope we move Clarkson after we re-sign him in the next year or two.

But there is no worry about Exum scoring 61 points. He still has upside and can be a decent player but that isnt his style to score like that. I could see him becoming an efficient 15 ppg and 8 assist guy that can get the offense started and play great defense for another team.

Exum would have been more helpful in the playoffs than Clarkson this year. Hopefully we can re-sign Clarkson to a decent deal going forward or it was a complete waste. But really I hope we move Clarkson after we re-sign him in the next year or two.

But there is no worry about Exum scoring 61 points. He still has upside and can be a decent player but that isnt his style to score like that. I could see him becoming an efficient 15 ppg and 8 assist guy that can get the offense started and play great defense for another team.

Clarkson at his worst is still better than Exum at his best. Exum was and still is a bust