What's new

It's happening bros...

I like that we are talking with OKC though... they lose every trade they are a part of.

I'm not really a huge Jackson guy, but he has great physical tools, whereas the only way Burke can even be a replacement level PG is to become a CONSIDERABLY better shooter.
Along with NOT being a decent 3Pt shooter, Jackson is a horrible defender. I guess if we don't want 3&D players, Jackson is a great fit as he does neither. This is where analytics are really useful in showing Jackson just isn't a good value - all hype.

Jackson would be a mistake. He's expecting to get paid big money with matching minutes. He'd be difficult to trade, and Exum wouldn't get much of a chance to develop.

Perkins would be bought out or benched if he came here so don't worry.

Or maybe he'd become an assistant and show our bigs how to set picks.

Somehow I doubt Reggie Jackson goes out in a Kanter deal. Wet dream deal would probably be Kanter + Burke for Jackson, Perk, 1st.

Somehow I doubt Reggie Jackson goes out in a Kanter deal. Wet dream deal would probably be Kanter + Burke for Jackson, Perk, 1st.

That's like one of those sick wet dreams that make you feel awful the day after.