What's new

It's happening bros...

terrible trade for jazz cuz jazz sucks

will be suck for long time jazz sux

knicks roll thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

TIME TO STICKY THIS LEGEND THREAD AGAIN BISHES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for "we're only trading Kanter for a young player and 1st round pick".

There's more than just Perkins. Perkins is there to make the salaries work and because DL/KOC love the big expiring. No way it's just Perkins - book it.

We made the best trade at this current deadline - Rudy Gobert from the bench to the starting lineup!

Mission Accomplished!

And that IS intentional. To all those who have criticized KOC and DL for not making BOLD moves, STFU! It just happened. Kudos for bringing in KOC to help facilitate. Probably took both of them to negotiate with various teams.

And I'm laughing my head off at Brooklyn. Bet they're glad for those windows that don't fully open. Just when they thought they had cleared some space for next year, Utah swoops in and SCREWS them again!

And Kevin Durant...get ready for the ball not coming back out to you after Kanter touches it. GOOD RIDDANCE! OKC will need a once-in-a-generation player to build their team around once Durant leaves for Washington, LA or wherever.