What's new

It's Over

cyclo

Most Jazz fans wanted a big player, but if the Jazz wanted a SF, Luke Babbitt or Paul George would have been a much better choice! They are taller, more athletic, and will be much better NBA players than Gordon Hayward. This is a horrible choice by the Jazz! Just horrible! And it has nothing to do with race! I would have loved to have Luke Babbitt.

Goodbye Deron.

Goodbye playoffs.

Hello misery.

The Jazz front office needs to know how we feel.

I don't know if I'd go that far. Deron isn't making a decision off of this draft choice. It's possible that this off season might determine some, but even then a lot can happen in 3 years.

I'm trying to channel my hate away from the team I've attached my ego to. And I hate the lakers.

Hayward doesn't make the Jazz any better. That's what I meant.

And if the Jazz don't get better, it's bye bye Deron.

DWill decides what he will do after the Jazz go out in the first round next year and strike out in the FA market once AK and Memo leave...... uh, never mind, DWill has now seen enough and just called his agent to verify how long he has left on his contract.

FGAvs.jpg

Why do you think Deron only signed a 3 year extension? He's smart enough to know Utah is more interested in maintaining it's largely mormon fan base than they are in winning a championship. I actually want to see him leave. After this, I am much more a Deron Williams fan than a Jazz fan. Reason being that I'm a fan of courage, confidence, competence, and integrity. All of which Deron William possesses and none of which the Jazz front office possesses.