What's new

It's time to bench CJ... And it's time to bury him DEEP on the bench!

CJ is finally starting to put together some good games and it is time to bench him? For Raja the Invisible?

CJ seems to calmed down some and settled into the role of being more of a defender than a shooter. Playing pretty good D and not over-shooting here in the last several games since he went back into starting lineup.

CJ has a habit of making big mistakes at the end of games. Just downright idiot decisions, time after time. I yell at the TV when he comes in to finish games. Within seconds he's usually getting stupid fouls, jacking up 3s and losing the ball.

CJ is a clown and a moran.

The clown was 1 for 10 tonight. Some of those shots looked like intentional misses. Something going on with him. Either Corbin is just dumb, or someone in management is forcing him to play CJ the clown.

CJ Miles. Superb offensive game and superb defensive game. I've never seen somebody rotate so well on the defensive end, he was like 2 guys out there.
</saracasm>
conan.gif

The Earth has switched its magnetic polarity! Rage has converted to the dark side and the truth about the Clown! It's true about 2012!

Liking them is bad enough but having them listed in a favorite order is really bad. Nerd...

I grew up with Pokemon in elementary school. I only liked the first 250.
Now it's crap.

And isn't a forum the ultimate destination of a nerd anyways?

I grew up with Pokemon in elementary school. I only liked the first 250.
Now it's crap.

And isn't a forum the ultimate destination of a nerd anyways?

Once you start posting on Everquest and WoW forums, you've reached full Nerddom. (which is why I deleted my EQ and WoW forum accounts) (I wish I was making this up)

Once you start posting on Everquest and WoW forums, you've reached full Nerddom. (which is why I deleted my EQ and WoW forum accounts) (I wish I was making this up)

What is with the multiple sequence of brackets??

-8 for remind me of algebra. Hack.

CJ with two random 3pointers at the end of the game, FWIW

Who is Pokemon? Sounds like CJ Miles on defense.

Well, CJ Miles can be compared to a couple pokemon.
Psyduck and Slowpoke are great comparisons.
However, a MagiKarp that can't ever evolve is the best comparison for CJ Miles.

Don't you realize CJ needed to miss a few more or his 27% 3 point shooting average would threaten to actually go up for once?
Yep, can't endanger the streak of 5 consecutive years of declining shooting percentages (both overall and 3-PT). At least he's been consistent. :rolleyes:

I almost feel like graphing CJ's decline in shooting percentages per year so that I can find out when it'll be 0.

I almost feel like graphing CJ's decline in shooting percentages per year so that I can find out when it'll be 0.

I would like to see that graph. I'm tempted to change his name for Clank the Clown to Tank the Clown. Something very odd going on with him.

Good thing we got rid of Mathews and kept CJ the Clown. Too bad Portland didn't take the clown instead. This team would be tough with Mathews at shooting guard. Oh well. At least they benched the clown this game.

Good thing we got rid of Mathews and kept CJ the Clown.

Matthews sucks too. He has had a handful of good games over the past few seasons... and always against the Jazz. Burks' PER this season is higher than Matthews.

And check out Matthews' year-to-year stats. The trend line is setting up to be eerily familiar (hint: see CJ Miles).