What's new

Game Thread Jan 01, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 01-01-24

The nba app still glitchy AF. Gives me audio from two different games… would make me more angry but our broadcast sucks anyway.

Been a fun game so far. Clarkson has been great, Simone of course has been awesome and Collins is playing well too.

Dedex

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Good half
Need to get Lauri going

Can someone tell me why in the hell Lauri is playing PF when he's been SF whole ****ing season starting from last year.
And why Fontecchio is SF is Hardy's plan frustrate Lauri and destroy his allstar staus or what's ''the beef'' on that brain fart.

Lauri is your teams only allstar so let him play SF and score so much as possible or then don't play him at all.
How ****ing hard it is run this starting 5

Dunn
Sexton
Markkanen
Collins
Kessler
Good half
Need to get Lauri going

Won't happen with that starting 5 where Fontecchio is SF that spot belongs to Lauri.

Can someone tell me why in the hell Lauri is playing PF when he's been SF whole ****ing season starting from last year.
And why Fontecchio is SF is Hardy's plan frustrate Lauri and destroy his allstar staus or what's ''the beef'' on that brain fart.

Lauri is your teams only allstar so let him play SF and score so much as possible or then don't play him at all.

Dunn
Sexton
Markkanen
Collins
Kessler

Won't happen with that starting 5 where Fontecchio is SF that spot belongs to Lauri.
Eat your crow now.

Get Kessler in

Dunn
Sexton
Markkanen
Collins
Kessler

Lmfao

That was awesome