What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Nets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-21

I think this is just a thing every fanbase believes is true of their team.

In reality, in the Quin Snyder era, the Jazz have actually consistently been one of the best teams in the NBA at winning the games they "should" win.
Its the "my team always gives up big leads" syndrome. Every fanbase believes it... turns out games ebb and flow. We did have a couple of shorthanded teams that beat us last year in a short stint which definitely sucked.

Quin subscribes to the SA model of beating up on bad teams.

Its the "my team always gives up big leads" syndrome. Every fanbase believes it... turns out games ebb and flow. We did have a couple of shorthanded teams that beat us last year in a short stint which definitely sucked.

Quin subscribes to the SA model of beating up on bad teams.
Even the Warriors lost to the Kings in their record wins year.

Gobert still sucks at it but I'm glad he's trying to create on his own, more or less. He can get better at it if he keeps trying

Why does this team consider heavily contested shots in the paint early in the shot clock to be a good shot?

All they're doing is gifting the opposing team fastbreak opportunities.

Why does this team consider heavily contested shots in the paint early in the shot clock to be a good shot?

All they're doing is gifting the opposing team fastbreak opportunities.
They inexplicably don't move the ball, yet that's when they are at their best. Isos suck. It's not our game. Yet that's how we start the game.

Just horrendous effort on the defensive end.

Why is Rudy not contesting shots and staying close to Allen?

Embarrassing

This team is so Jekyll and Hyde... you just start to feel good about em and BAM! Super ****** start to a game.

Jeez, you Jazz are awful.

And to think I was looking forward to tomorrow night's game. Wow, we get to play a D League level team tomorrow. How exciting that'll be.

My God the Jazz are terrible.

Bruh. The only good thing about this has been Ian Eagle on the Nets broadcast.

Thank god the NBA is weird ****. Jazz will very likely make a run and this game will at least be worth watching.