What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Confused as to why people are complaining.. This was a big win with gobert and whiteside out. And mitchell had one of his worst games.

Bogey has been truly incredible this season. Just huge. If he can play like this I think we have a chance against anyone in the playoffs.
Everyone always fake trading Bogey for Grant and Barnes… let’s call the hell down.

That was a fun game… I am entertained

fallenchicken

Everyone always fake trading Bogey for Grant and Barnes… let’s call the hell down.

That was a fun game… I am entertained
It drives me crazy. Everyone is so hyper focused on the perimeter defensive flaw that they have been seeing everything that happens through that. If you traded Bogey to try and fix that problem, you'd suddenly have a much bigger problem. Being the number 1 offense is our chance at winning the chip, you can't sacrifice that too much.

Appreciate Bogey. Don't forget--he chose to come here, he signed here. One of the biggest free agents the franchise has ever had.

framer

It drives me crazy. Everyone is so hyper focused on the perimeter defensive flaw that they have been seeing everything that happens through that. If you traded Bogey to try and fix that problem, you'd suddenly have a much bigger problem. Being the number 1 offense is our chance at winning the chip, you can't sacrifice that too much.

Appreciate Bogey. Don't forget--he chose to come here, he signed here. One of the biggest free agents the franchise has ever had.

Yep, and Rudy Gay is climbing that list fast.

Gameface

Vaccinated AF
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

I felt very much the same way when the Jazz had the No. 1 defense. You play into your strength. If you are the best in the NBA on one side of the floor, push that. It doesn't mean ignore the other side, but you don't give up being the No. 1 offense and top 5 defense for being top 4 offense top 4 defense. That just doesn't make any sense.

Lean into the #1 offense and drill your team on the best ways to improve their biggest defensive weaknesses that can realistically be fixed.

The Thriller

Bogey, Ocho, and Doka were real good. Very impressed.

Could we stop this hero ball nonsense? Especially when others are rolling? No reason for Spida to go 1 on 5 and force crappy and quick 3 pointers when we had a comfortable lead and Bogey was making bbq chicken out of Gordan.

A most impressive and satisfying win considering how many of our guys were out.