What's new

Game Thread Jan 06, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 01-06-21

Alec Burks may be the next Jazz player to come back to Utah. He looks incredible this year.
Nah, I'd still prefer Clarkson over Burks when it comes to offense off the bench. Burks is playing on a trash team which is why he's putting up those numbers.

This won't be fun anymore if the Knicks are mediocre/good.

Why won't it be fun?

You do realize it is hilarious for the rest of the world to laugh at the Jazz. Uhh, exactly how many years have they been in existence and how many championships do they have?

1609892254279.png

I see what you did there. Yup, doubt is already seeping into you Jazz fans.
Face it, you will be chalking up a loss tomorrow night. Only thing in question will be the level of humiliation.

Yes, if they lose, they lose. Idc. This season I'd prefer the Jazz to hang around in the 7th or 8th in the west, just to get a better draft pick, knowing it's a much better draft class this coming draft. Beside, I don't like being a Jazz homer like most of these guys but Jazz usually just end up being pretenders than actual playoff contenders every damn time, every damn year.

You have a slim chance to beat us if you do the following:
1) double up on Randle as much as you can*
2) play 2-3 zone as much as you can+

* Randle has been playing extremely well, but he is a turnover machine. His passing is reckless. Double team him and it becomes atrocious.

+ zone forces outside shooting. Apart from Randle and Austin Rivers our outside shooting is sub-par.

Crap pic of what hopefully won’t be a crap game

Attachments

• 866EF492-2C68-42F1-8F40-4E839C669BF2.jpeg
    866EF492-2C68-42F1-8F40-4E839C669BF2.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 14
Off topic, I would want players from our team, maybe make a comment about what is happening at the U.S. capital.

Something like this, .. our political culture allows to make protests of wrong doing, but this is the wrong approach. We need to respect the rule of law and honor our constitution and the culture in America that allows us to peacefully change things. Stopping congress is wrong, whether you feel one way or another.