What's new

Game Thread Jan 23, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Hornets

Added to Calendar: 01-23-23

Must, uh, win?

Maybe must play game?

Should win this.

Hornets actually just beat Hawks without Lamelo, and are on a (rare) two game winning streak. Mason Plumlee went 25 and 11 (2nd highest scoring game in his career) and Rozier had 35. The Haywood guy might have some fire coming back to Utah, though.

Hornets actually just beat Hawks without Lamelo, and are on a (rare) two game winning streak. Mason Plumlee went 25 and 11 (2nd highest scoring game in his career) and Rozier had 35. The Haywood guy might have some fire coming back to Utah, though.
Mason about to run into The White Walker (Kessler). He can switch from his left handed jumpers to granny style or whatever he wants to... cuz none of it going in.

I think we bury these guys... Gordo gets to think all night about the statue we will build for Lauri that could have been his.

Mason about to run into The White Walker (Kessler). He can switch from his left handed jumpers to granny style or whatever he wants to... cuz none of it going in.

I think we bury these guys... Gordo gets to think all night about the statue we will build for Lauri that could have been his.
I could get behind the White Walker as a nickname. Works on multiple levels.

I almost suggested White Walker a month ago but the Don racial thread was hot so I sort of dropped it.

There is a good geeky nickname that fits to the Star Wars theme we run every now and then... All Terrain Walker (or AT)

Fitting description from Star Wars wiki:
"Standing over 20 meters tall with blast-impervious armor plating, these massive constructs are used as much for psychological effect as they are for tactical advantage."

Okay, I see what you did there. :cool:

Sometimes I forget Hayward is still even in the NBA. The rest of the time I forget he exists at all. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Sometimes I forget Hayward is still even in the NBA. The rest of the time I forget he exists at all. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app
who.gif

Holly… “maybe Thor has a hammer dunk for us… you know Thor carries that big hammer”

Look it was already an obvious and cheesy joke but then you explained it… I just can’t.