What's new

Jarrett Culver is Available

homeytennis

6th selection in the 2019 draft waived by the Hawks from a two way. He and Juancho were involved in a trade for Patrick Beverly. I hope the scout that recommended that pick saved his money. He is 6'6" so do the Jazz kick the tires?

In other news, I am available to play wing. I am a 6'2" 250 pound combo guard who hasn't had any contracts yet. Should we sign me to a 2-way?

I think, yes, yes we should.
I'd be willing to bet you could hit corner 3s at a higher rate than Gay.

I'd be willing to bet you could hit corner 3s at a higher rate than Gay.
Yep, that's my best shot, from the right corner mostly. I am a lefty. I have a killer cross-over as well and can hit the 10 foot floater, and I have a nice jump hook in the lane and can finish in traffic.

So I got something to say. I don't know if it'll make any change, but I figured it's time for me to start playing ball. But, there's just one thing... I play, Coach stays. He goes, I go.

Yep, that's my best shot, from the right corner mostly. I am a lefty. I have a killer cross-over as well and can hit the 10 foot floater, and I have a nice jump hook in the lane and can finish in traffic.

So I got something to say. I don't know if it'll make any change, but I figured it's time for me to start playing ball. But, there's just one thing... I play, Coach stays. He goes, I go.
In real life or in 2k lol ?

The best story line would be if the Jazz pick up Culver and he puts every thing together and become a decent player. Another slap in the face of Minny.

6th selection in the 2019 draft waived by the Hawks from a two way. He and Juancho were involved in a trade for Patrick Beverly. I hope the scout that recommended that pick saved his money. He is 6'6" so do the Jazz kick the tires?
We may have some open slots when all the dust clears but I imagine we'll wait and see what's available in the buy-out market.