What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

I mean, other than the teams in direct competition for a playoff spot with us, there are maybe 5-6 other teams in the league actually trying to win games at this point. Hard to expect any help.

Lakers wanted to trade Randle at the deadline, but now he's turning into one hell of a player. I wonder what they'll do.

Agreed.
I’m not afraid of Portland. I’m hoping we get them
I mean I think we could beat any team. But Dame would score 40 a game, he always torches us. And Portland looks great right now. They’d be my least favorite first round matchup after Houston and GS.

Lakers wanted to trade Randle at the deadline, but now he's turning into one hell of a player. I wonder what they'll do.

i wonder if they will pay him. They really want to use the cap space on two potential stars.

kuzma helping utah...again. Lets hope those 2 games against the jazz he cools it....cos i dont wana see that kind of **** vs the jazz.

if the lakers choke this....good lawd.

Thanks for the solid, LA. With a big FA blitz next year like George and LBJ, they will probably be in the playoffs.

I ****ing hate them.

Utah can’t sleep on the Lakers. They sure can score, but their defense is trash. I love watching a team like the Jazz that can consistently get stops in crunch time.