What's new

Jazz (26-12) at Wizards (13-25), Sunday 1/12/20, 1:30pmMT, 3:30pmET

Man the Wizards keep getting lucky on long rebounds. Not that we're doing ourselves a ton of favors here.

These refs are so bad. Clarkson drives, gets mugged on a eurostep, no call. Next play Rudy receives the pass out of pick and roll, gets fouled, call.

No consistency
By far my biggest pet peeve with the NBA. The refs seem to pick and choose what is a foul and when instead of calling something both ways. Or what is a foul to say player A is not a foul to player B. It's extremely frustrating.

Tucker played great D on the second to last Wizards possession, they just lucked out. Again.

By far my biggest pet peeve with the NBA. The refs seem to pick and choose what is a foul and when instead of calling something both ways. Or what is a foul to say player A is not a foul to player B. It's extremely frustrating.

Consistency is all I want from refs. If something is called a foul once, call it a foul when it happens again. If a star gets a certain call, then a role player should get the same call. If you don't call a foul for something on one end, let the same thing go on the other end. Etc

I would burn a couple time outs early in the 4th with Gobert on the bench.

He'll need to play at least 9 more minutes for Utah to have a chance.

to bad conley wasn't ready to come back for this game with mitchell out. impressed ingles/bogey/gobert and friends are still in position to pull this win out though