What's new

Jazz after both Knight and Kanter

Well to trade up to 5 we are either giving up Jefferson or Harris. Hopefully it would be Harris, but I would assume it would be Jefferson. Is Kanter worth whatever player we could get at 12 and Jefferson?

That is not a terrible trade for either team is it? 12 and Millsap for 5 seems okay to me. Seems like a great trade for the Jazz. Even though I think that Millsap is the one big we have that fits with all of the other bigs on the team. You can play him with Jefferson or Favors and he compliments both of them. I don't know if a Favors/Jefferson tandem would be very effective offensively.

Also, is this really worth the influx of UK fans to the board? We have all seen how annoying PKM is. Do we want more PKM's to join the site? It's something we need to seriously consider.

Well to trade up to 5 we are either giving up Jefferson or Harris. Hopefully it would be Harris, but I would assume it would be Jefferson. Is Kanter worth whatever player we could get at 12 and Jefferson?

It would put Harris with the raptors. They might want a pg being they still need one.

Also, is this really worth the influx of UK fans to the board? We have all seen how annoying PKM is. Do we want more PKM's to join the site? It's something we need to seriously consider.

Who knew having members who have actually seen prospects we're interested in is a bad thing. PKM is pretty open about his biases, no problem for me.

I'd give the Jazz an A if they pulled this off. But only if we traded Millsap, cause trading Jefferson AND the 12th pick for the 5th would be plain silly.

Whether or not this happens, it suggests (implies? hints?) one very important thing: The Jazz recognize that Knight is not worth the 3rd pick.

Whether or not this happens, it suggests (implies? hints?) one very important thing: The Jazz recognize that Knight is not worth the 3rd pick.

Agreed, I really do hope that they see that regardless of whether they want Knight, you can get something out of someone and still get him as well. You can always take Kanter and get Knight + something else for him.

Also, the same source tweeted that the Jazz would be getting a player in return from Toronto as well. He speculated maybe Kleiza. It would fit the Jazz tradition of picking up low-profile players who have torched them in the past (perhaps as a strategy to deter players from torching them in the future? jk).

I think its pretty obvious he isnt worth 3rd pick. However it will not take us to championship to have a d will, c paul level pg. Knight is an ideal pg for us unless we take at the 3

Also, the same source tweeted that the Jazz would be getting a player in return from Toronto as well. He speculated maybe Kleiza. It would fit the Jazz tradition of picking up low-profile players who have torched them in the past (perhaps as a strategy to deter players from torching them in the future? jk).

kleiza would be a good starter together with hayward if kirilenko will be gone

I will befriend PKM and Hotnickkk if this happens.

This truly gives me mixed feelings whether I would support getting them.

I will say though, Rex, that an influx of UK fans here would be disappointing. I love them on the UK boards (where I have 10,000+ posts), but they/we are an obnoxious bunch, for sure.

Who is Probballdraft? I'm not excited about Knight at all so I'm not sure I like any scenario that involves us picking him, but then again I thought D-Will would bust, so what the hell do I know?

I don't find PKM to be annoying at all. I have no idea what your problem is with him.