What's new

Jazz against Phoenix 23 minutes away...

The Suns won the rebounding battle. I'm genuinely shocked.

I honestly don't think they are going anywhere, especially if they have to max Dragic... I simply don't believe that you can succeed in the league if you pay 2 max + 8m/year for 3 point guards. That said they seems to have underpaid for the Morris twins.

What is this in response to? Seems totally random. lol

Earlier in the tread, they posted his winning shot over OKC and there was a little buzz about it. But I still would trade Trey Burke for Davis straight across...

Earlier in the tread, they posted his winning shot over OKC and there was a little buzz about it. But I still would trade Trey Burke for Davis straight across...

I wouldn't. Come on Unibrow for Black Jesus?

How was the game overall? Just kept tabs via ESPN.
You MUST see Hayward posterize plumlee.

Best play anyone on this team has ever done (including ma boi Alec Burks)

Man our backcourt sucks. It's got to be near the worst in the league. I'm guessing only a few EC dumpster fires can be worse. If it weren't for Hayward I'm not sure if we would score more than about 60 pts per game. We really miss burks and hood.

I only watched the 1st half, but they seemed to have Utah scrambling half the time. We never looked comfortable cuz we were playing their game.

The jazz are terrible when they're pressured and when plays break down. They absolutely DO NOT thrive in any version of chaos.