What's new

Jazz are better than the Celtics

If you're talking about which team would win tomorrow on a neutral court, that list looks about right.

No they're not. Being a Jazz fan doesn't mean you need to be ignorant to other teams around the league. You have eyes and a brain, look and use your own judgement. If your judgement says the Jazz are the 6th best team in the league, rethink the way your brain processes thoughts. If still then you find the Jazz as the 6th best team in the league, quit thinking and for God's sake, don't reproduce, your DNA isn't worthy of passing on . You'll do more harm than good.

They're not the 6th best team in the league overall, but that doesn't mean they aren't the 6th (ish) best team right now. They _are_ on a 7 game streak including wins over several of the best teams.

No they're not. Being a Jazz fan doesn't mean you need to be ignorant to other teams around the league. You have eyes and a brain, look and use your own judgement. If your judgement says the Jazz are the 6th best team in the league, rethink the way your brain processes thoughts. If still then you find the Jazz as the 6th best team in the league, quit thinking and for God's sake, don't reproduce, your DNA isn't worthy of passing on . You'll do more harm than good.
For once we agree. I'd probably put them no higher than 10-12. They COULD be climbing past teams like NO, Denver and Portland. But it's still too early to tell. We were never as bad as the December schedule and not as good as the current winning streak. Teams get hot and cold. I think we're better than our record suggests, but no way 6th best.

For once we agree. I'd probably put them no higher than 10-12. They COULD be climbing past teams like NO, Denver and Portland. But it's still too early to tell. We were never as bad as the December schedule and not as good as the current winning streak. Teams get hot and cold. I think we're better than our record suggests, but no way 6th best.
Amen to that. Our winning streak is a great thing, but also feels a bit like fools gold. We really need Rubio to produce every game like he has the last 7 games and it will help us. Its scary knowing that he can also return to the Rubio of December at any given time.