What's new

Jazz at Bucks Litmus Test—Game Thread

This season has been the biggest letdown in all my 31 years watching the team.

I have no doubt you feel like this today. But maybe you won't always feel like this. Maybe you'll remember some truly bad stuff. Honestly I have to say the biggest letdown for mew was the second loss in the Finals. Nothing will ever live up to that disappointment for me. I was crushed. A teenager, a crushed young teenage sad sad saddy.

Last night the only sadness I felt was over the injuries. I think the team did a remarkable job on the end of a road trip against the best team in the east. I was more encouraged by that loss than any loss since that crazy OT loss in San Antonio last season. Except for the damn injuries.

I am still feeling very confident after this loss. The issue was more fatigue and some fun reffing calls in the later stage of the game. Not worried at all and know that we are still headed in the right direction and will be climbing the rankings ladder soon enough.

That loss was a bit of a bummer, but it also felt like one where the end of a road trip just caught up with them.

I'm pretty thrilled with the schedule now. 25 at home, 16 on the road. Still 8 games left against the bottom feeders of the East and 4 games against the Suns. Also 5 games left against the 1-10 seeds (currently) in the East, all at home. Hopefully that's at least 14 wins there. Then if they can get 14 of the 24 left against the West, that puts them at 48 wins. They'll probably won't quite do that well, but I can see it happening.

Last edited:
This season has been the biggest letdown in all my 31 years watching the team.
I still have hope for this season. The year that really let me down was 2004-5. Carlos Arroyo had just killed the US in the Olympics and I was sure we would return to glory...not to be. The heightened expectations made the reality seem so much worse than they were. The year before we went 42-40 and seemed like we were ready to make the next step, ended up 26-56. We definitely overachieved with that 42-40 record and came back to earth the next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app