What's new

Jazz at Grizz - 4/14- 6 PM MT- TONY ALLEN GETS OWNED

D Will Texas

You guys miss me??? I'm predicting we take these bears out to the backyard and remove their jaws. After a disappointing loss to those pesky Bees, Mansap and company get revenge tonight. BRING OUT THE BROOMS, BECAUSE GRIZZ GET SWEPT IN THE SEASON SERIES tonight.

The Grizz are built on pounding it down low and our bigs respond tonight. As long as Corbin is willing to put Favors at the 4 and slide Millsap to the 3, we'll fight them man to man. Favors is gonna block the Randolph's ***** shot. Also, Big Al loves battling Gasol, expect a Al-Jefferson-Dunk-Wallpaper.jpgJeremy-Evans.jpgnailbiter.

Jazz - 90
Grizz- 87

I can't pretend to be excited about the game. But I guess I'll watch it since I got nothing else to do.

Go Jazz?

This is gonna be the Jazz tonight:

cains-train-wreck.jpg

We needed that win against NO since this game is probably gonna be a loss and might even be a blowout for Memphis...

This season is brutal. Three games in four nights in three different cities. The Jazz look like they are going to run out of gas in this one.

Can somebody explain to me what the hell Corbin is thinking with this lineup?

Tinsley at the 1, D-league PG at the 2, Burks at the 3... just wtf.

The Jazz are actually looking pretty good. A lot of energy. Hopefully they keep it up and can get a couple of runs in the 2nd half.

It's interesting to see how the amount of replies to these threads has dwindled dramatically. Like 14 comments at half time. I wonder where the seeming apathy is coming from. I can imagine a myriad of answers, but it's interesting to me.

I love Favors getting time with Al and Millsap. Favors doesn't have to be relied upon to score but we still have his defense and rebounding. Meanwhile, Millsap is tearing it up by posting up Gay and Allen. In addition, it pushes Hayward to the 2 which I love.

I love Favors getting time with Al and Millsap. Favors doesn't have to be relied upon to score but we still have his defense and rebounding. Meanwhile, Millsap is tearing it up by posting up Gay and Allen. In addition, it pushes Hayward to the 2 which I love.

It makes me believe Terrence Jones could be a good fit here.

Did any one catch harping talk about the fry sauce foul its tottaly freakAzoid

The JAzz are putting the Blues in memphis tonight

Totally agree with this. He's got 9 rebounds and 2 blocks in 16 minutes. He's become a superb rebounder. Also, I haven't seen Millsap having any problems with faster players at the three yet.