What's new

Jazz at Mickeymouse Land

If the front office doesn't do something to fix the issues we have when gobert sits then they all need to be fired. Bradley, Niang, et al all suck so hard they'd make a 10 buck hooker proud.

If the front office doesn't do something to fix the issues we have when gobert sits then they all need to be fired. Bradley, Niang, et al all suck so hard they'd make a 10 buck hooker proud.

You can't really replace Gobert with a bench player. That kinda dude just doesn't exist outside of Favors.

Do you think it gets old for the magic fans to be vomited all over by ****** star wars cosplay every ****ing game? I think I'd kill myself if this was my only option for watching a game live.

Jazz played about as bad as they could and Orlando managed to outscore them by 4 and still down by one.

I choose to be optimistic

Orlando couldn’t miss there at the end of the quarter. Meanwhile Donovan has 25 and the 4th just started.

Niang has been pretty decent tonight...