What's new

Jazz at Pelicans - Wed 3/6/19 at 6pm MST

8 TO's by Donovan, dang. And Ricky 3-12 for another stellar shooting performance. At least Donovan was 10-18, Rudy 10-12 and Derrick 9-11.

[QUOTE = "str8line, post: 1729139, miembro: 2710"] 8 TO's por Donovan, dang. Y Ricky 3-12 para otra actuación de tiro estelar. Al menos Donovan tenía 10-18, Rudy 10-12 y Derrick 9-11. [/ CITA]
Al menos Rubio tuvo 10 asistencias, dos balones perdidos y dos robos, +16 ... ah espera, seguro que olvideste querer, jaja, ¿cuántas asistencias hizo Donovan, 10? .

Do you know that Rubio has lost 5 balls in his last 5 games and Donovan 27 in his last 5 games? ... but I only remember 8 Rubio against Oklahoma ....
Well, I'm only saying it for Rubio's haters, I know that Donovan is infinitely better than Rubio.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "str8line, post: 1729139, miembro: 2710"] 8 TO's por Donovan, dang. Y Ricky 3-12 para otra actuación de tiro estelar. Al menos Donovan tenía 10-18, Rudy 10-12 y Derrick 9-11. [/ CITA]
Al menos Rubio tuvo 10 asistencias, dos balones perdidos y dos robos, +16 ... ah espera, seguro que olvideste querer, jaja, ¿cuántas asistencias hizo Donovan, 10? .

Do you know that Rubio has lost 5 balls in his last 5 games and Donovan 27 in his last 5 games? ... but I only remember 8 Rubio against Oklahoma ....
Well, I'm only saying it for Rubio's haters, I know that Donovan is infinitely better than Rubio.

Don needs to tighten that **** up.

Currently in Amsterdam reading up on the game. The thread helped me piece it together. Thank you!

Not you, Wes.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Well, the Pelicans can get there hats, their coats.....and LEAVE! Looks like our front court just dominated! Rubio shot poorly but was dishing out assists left and right! Just about everybody had a decent game. Our 3 point shooting was pathetic but we kept launching them anyway? Who's are next victim?

Currently in Amsterdam reading up on the game. The thread helped me piece it together. Thank you!

Not you, Wes.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Say hi to dutch.

I know you would much rather watch than listen. Those dimples doe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd like to see him get flustered and have his hands doing stuff like Ricky Bobby "PER is a measure of stuff that players do and people follow it and it like measures some things... and I'm just not sure what to do with my hands... Houdini!"