What's new

Jazz @ Blazers 8:30 PM MT Game Thread

Damnit... we are screwed. Melo has tortured us for years... never could get past him in the playoffs... I mean we got past him but the teams after his teams usually beat us... likely because of melo. Dang.

Seriously? How old are you? You must be pretty young. We normally beat down the nuggets in the regular season. We met Melo twice in the playoffs (once in Denver and once in OKC and kicked his ***. Both times he was a liability. Both times he had the more talented team. He’s the reason why we win. I love playing against Melo.

Wow. This season is quickly slipping away. 4 straight losses now? And this one, against a terrible Portland team who played a tough game in Los Angeles last night while we rested? Not Bueno.

We haven't been great tonight, but that "terrible Portland team who played a tough game in Los Angeles" won the game against the #1 team in the West.

Seriously? How old are you? You must be pretty young. We normally beat down the nuggets in the regular season. We met Melo twice in the playoffs (once in Denver and once in OKC and kicked his ***. Both times he was a liability. Both times he had the more talented team. He’s the reason why we win. I love playing against Melo.

LOL whoosh

Pretty simple, team looks complacent right now. Rudy and Donovan got all-star bids, and Royce got paid.

maybe Rudy and Mitchell are burned out? They’ve been having to play career highs in mins. Remember all those games where both played 35+? Remember how we don’t have a bench? Especially behind Rudy? Eventually that comes back to Bite you in the ***.

We haven't been great tonight, but that "terrible Portland team who played a tough game in Los Angeles" won the game against the #1 team in the West.

Los Angeles has been going through some stuff lately. Not sure if you’ve heard.

And Portland is 22-27 on the season.

So either accept that Portland is the best team in the west or their game was an outlier and they actually suck (as their record shows).

Did they take away 2 points? Coulda sworn we were down 9 at the end of the quarter

We've played 1 good team. 1.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So Mike plays bad it’s all his fault. Mike plays great it’s all his fault. You’re gonna say it’s all his fault regardless

I can’t see him forcing Royce to heave bricks or Niang to miss wide open shots. He isn’t letting Whiteside push him around like a rag doll. And I’m pretty sure he didn’t clank a momentum changing dunk attempt.

But ok.

maybe Rudy and Mitchell are burned out? They’ve been having to play career highs in mins. Remember all those games where both played 35+? Remember how we don’t have a bench? Especially behind Rudy? Eventually that comes back to Bite you in the ***.
Dame plays more minutes, is older, and hasn't missed a game. Be like Dame.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Los Angeles has been going through some stuff lately. Not sure if you’ve heard.

And Portland is 22-27 on the season.

So either accept that Portland is the best team in the west or their game was an outlier and they actually suck (as their record shows).
There's another option of course, the Jazz are playing like **** lately and the Blazers are playing much better than their record would indicate.