What's new

Jazz @ Blazers - Dec 6th - 8PM MST

I miss Wes Matthews.

He was never appreciated fully. Excellent defender, good finisher, decent ball handler, great effort and toughness, deadeye shooter.

Reactions: MVP
Jeezus, Blazers have 93 points and we're still in the 3rd.

Holy hell. I was getting all pissed off that the blazers had their starters in with two minutes left and an almost 40 point lead...... Only to realize that it is still the third.

Why the hell has Corbin tried Evans and Harris on Aldrich? I literally can't think of worse matchups. Maybe Burke on Aldrich would be worse. But trying to defend a talented center with SFs usually isn't a good idea

I want to watch the young guys play, but I just don't know if I can stomach another quarter of this.

I love this game i knew it was lsot in the first qtr when jazz got down and corbin went to the veteran biedrins. took hayward out and left jefferson in :)

corbins Phylosophy: need MOAR VETS

Why the hell has Corbin tried Evans and Harris on Aldrich? I literally can't think of worse matchups. Maybe Burke on Aldrich would be worse. But trying to defend a talented center with SFs usually isn't a good idea

Gobert, biedrins and kanter would be way too slow. And favors can't play the entire game.