What's new

Jazz @ Blazers - Dec 6th - 8PM MST

I really wish Hayward would just go over to the ref and start swearing at him, get a T, show some emotion.

I really hate it when announcers complain on every possession about fouls. Steve Brown needs to shut up about the refs. When Wes flopped for us no one complained.

I have a better idea, instead of relying on the refs how about we defend the 3?

I really hate it when announcers complain on every possession about fouls. Steve Brown needs to shut up about the refs. When Wes flopped for us no one complained.

I have a better idea, instead of relying on the refs how about we defend the 3?

I don't get why we can't complain about flops. We're not saying we're losing because of the refs.

So this is how the Blazers have been winning so much. They are great actors.

Yep. All acting. That's why they win.

Nothing to do with D Lil making a case for being the best PG in the league. Portland's success has nothing to do with their devastating 3 pt shooting. Nope, they win all because of the refs.

Yep. All acting. That's why they win.

Nothing to do with D Lil making a case for being the best PG in the league. Portland's success has nothing to do with their devastating 3 pt shooting. Nope, they win all because of the refs.
Yup. Portland is a pretty damn good team with two stars and a bunch of really good role players that know their roles.

I don't get why we can't complain about flops. We're not saying we're losing because of the refs.

Because

A every team flops.

B we had 2 of the biggest floppers of all time. Jazz fans complaining about flopping is like Bulls or Lakers fans complaining about favored treatment towards star SGs.