What's new

Jazz end partnership with Papa John's

I'll occasionally eat a slice of Pizza at Costco when I'm there. It's hard to beat their price. And for some reason, it doesn't taste that bad at the store. I've bought some to go and they're always undercooked.

I’ve had their pizza when it’s take and bake. I’m not picky like a lot of people on here. Pizza is pizza and even when it’s bad it’s still good.

I like pizza but anymore it absolutely destroys my guts. Don't know what it is because I can eat dough/bread, tomato sauce, cheese on other things and I'm okay, but when those forces unite on a pizza I'm ****ed. Like 6 ***** the next day ****ed.

Had Little C’s yesterday. Can’t beat a pepperoni pizza for $5.41 after tax. Was great.

I’m with ya. I get their pizza more than anywhere else. Mostly cause I’m always broke.
You gotta try their Italian cheese bread though.

I'll occasionally eat a slice of Pizza at Costco when I'm there. It's hard to beat their price. And for some reason, it doesn't taste that bad at the store. I've bought some to go and they're always undercooked.

Decided to give Little C's another chance as I had an appt right next to one of their locations. Bought two smalls for variety. Threw both away after trying a slice of each. Worst pizza I've ever had. Or maybe that was the last pizza I had from Dominos.

When my wife shops at costco she will often bring home a Costco pizza for us to bake in our oven. Pretty good pizza. I bit too greasy but whatever.

When my wife shops at costco she will often bring home a Costco pizza for us to bake in our oven. Pretty good pizza. I bit too greasy but whatever.

Whenever we have a long meeting at work, they bring some Costco pizza. It's okay.

Since this thread is about food now, I just finished making a Syrian dish called kubbah bijamid. Kubbah are deep fried shells of bulgur and minced meat, stuffed with ground beef, pine nuts, onions, and spices. Boiled in jamid, which is fermented sheep milk. Served with rice. It's incredible. Wish @Bulletproof could try it.

kubbah.jpg

Little Caesars is gross (at least when I tried it). Even worse than Papa John's. And Costco is flavorless.

I miss the old Der Ratskeller.

Since this thread is about food now, I just finished making a Syrian dish called kubbah bijamid. Kubbah are deep fried shells of bulgur and minced meat, stuffed with ground beef, pine nuts, onions, and spices. Boiled in jamid, which is fermented sheep milk. Served with rice. It's incredible. Wish @Bulletproof could try it.

kubbah.jpg

Would never try that. Looks disgusting.

Ya, but you think anything from the trash that looks like pizza is good. So what value does your opinion have really?

Sorry I’m not privileged like you are sir. I was interested until you said sheep’s milk.

Sorry I’m not privileged like you are sir. I was interested until you said sheep’s milk.

I don't see how I'm privileged. Because I like well made food? Whatever.

Either way, you wouldn't actually like this dish. It's too strong a flavor for most people outside of the originating culture. Bulletproof would love it tho. He actually has a lot of experience with the different flavors of different cuisines.

I don't see how I'm privileged. Because I like well made food? Whatever.

Either way, you wouldn't actually like this dish. It's too strong a flavor for most people outside of the originating culture. Bulletproof would love it tho. He actually has a lot of experience with the different flavors of different cuisines.

That’s fair. I’m just giving you a hard time.

Mod pizza was pretty good. You make your own pizza with whatever toppings and they cook it right there so its pretty fresh. Also Marco's pizza is good if you like doughy type pizza. I dont know why people like the pie so much, its kind of nasty.