What's new

Jazz @ Grizzlies 8pm ET / 6pm MT

Yes! Sweet lord! Our front court had 57 points, 38 rebounds, 10 assists, 5 steals and 3 blocks.

Sweet lord...

Meanwhile the players in Boston are on their phones with their lawyers putting the finishing touches on their wills as they prepare to face The Block Brothers.

WTF WHY DID WE JUST LET THEM SCORE AT THE END?!?!

**** THAT!

Stop nit picking the smallest most insignificant things. Like This when they are up 13 and Hayward not forcing a 3/4 court shot to end the period.

Remember Chris laughing at me? Thought I reached.

Although, I did burn a pick on Stauskas. So that kinda balances out

I didn't laugh, I was just surprised. It was a smart move. I was gonna take him early too, just not that early.

I love seeing players 10 feet away from the basket who are relatively open look scared as a mouse cuz Gobert and Favors are a few feet away.

Despite 2-11 by Trey we take it by 11. I usually like to avoid a letdown and set my expectations low, but right now I expect this team to win every game. Haven't done that in a long time.

Despite 2-11 by Trey we take it by 11. I usually like to avoid a letdown and set my expectations low, but right now I expect this team to win every game. Haven't done that in a long time.

Since Sloan & DWill were still here.