What's new

Jazz @ Indiana Pace Cars

Lol, no one really cares. Just you.
haha, you funny bro.

a guy who spent all the time and effort to dig out some old comments from posters like 3 months ago when we were on a losing streak just so you could trash on those posters and show how correct you were, and now you are the one to tell others that "no one really cares"?

yeah, like i shouldn't defend myself when i got trashed on for doing absolutely nothing. disappointed for sure

I'm not talking about you defending yourself tonight, I'm talking about all your Conley bashing over the past few months. Day after day, post after post. It comes across like you're rooting for the guy to fail.

haha, you funny bro.

a guy who spent all the time and effort to dig out some old comments from posters like 3 months ago when we were on a losing streak just so you could trash on those posters and show how correct you were, and now you are the one to tell others that "no one really cares"?

Reading comprehension my friend: You said that the forum's mood has been ruined by my post. To which I replied: "No one really cares, just you". In all honesty, everyone is happy tonight regardless of what stupidity we write.

And yeah, most people who is posting on JFC has a bit of time in their hands (at least when games are on)

I'm not talking about you defending yourself tonight, I'm talking about all your Conley bashing over the past few months. Day after day, post after post. It comes across like you're rooting for the guy to fail.
i only root for Jazz's success, not Conley's. and yes, i do believe it is to the team's best interest to trade him right now if we wanna advance deeper in the playoffs because he's surplus to our team and we have other major weaknesses that need to address. but conley playing better in general would serve as a good purpose in terms of help us finding a good trade spot for him and getting valuable assets in return. so i wouldn't say that i "root for the guy to fail", neither have i ever said anything even remotely close to such suggestion.

Reading comprehension my friend: You said that the forum's mood has been ruined by my post. To which I replied: "No one really cares, just you". In all honesty, everyone is happy tonight regardless of what stupidity we write.

And yeah, most people who is posting on JFC has a bit of time in their hands (at least when games are on)
i see... my apology. i'm terribly sorry for caring just one bit about your post. shouldn't have given a damn to begin with.

Finally done cleaning out a house for the day, sitting on my arse on the couch watching the game, we look good.