What's new

JAZZ KINGS GAME #3 7PM MOUNTAIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Ya i think you arent following or dont remember the original reason AB was brought up. Nothing you have said disputes my original statement which was that burks has had a stretch of games as good as mudiay has so far. I mean obviously he has. He played a lot of minutes over the years.
Mudiay first two games were good but nothing amazing. He has been a good back up point guard so far.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t AB make good contributions in a couple of playoff games ? That’s automatically better than anything Mudiay has ever done so far

Dude correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t AB make good contributions in a couple of playoff games ? That’s automatically better than anything Mudiay has ever done so far

You're not wrong. How is your vest coming along? ONELOVE awaits with the other 69 virgins.

It took AB, what, 6 years to come up with 2 playoff games he played really well in?

I think that DB is really a necrophiliac, because he keeps on liking ded players

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Sounds like people are blaming the AB for the jazz not being good. That team was young and collectively lost together with scrub pg’s , and I’m talking end of the bench type pg’s and no stars. Burke had some memorable moments and games. The game against LBJ comes to mind. AB tore up Cle. then LBJ decided to stop him then AB tore up the king. His first year with Quin was going great, he was recking people in the 4th quarter of games till he got injured.