What's new

Jazz @ Lakers: NBATV 9:30 Central Time

That's got to be a bit of an exaggeration but I don't think I recall ever seeing him finish with his right hand come to think of it. Regardless, he's a double, double machine and he seems to be getting top billing on the Laker station these days.

I dont think I've ever seen him take a right handed layup attempt.

It felt like they were a bit rusty tonight in several phases of the game. Night out on the town or Christmas hangover

I've brought it up off and on for a couple years... refs reward flopping and we don't do it.

We have taken six charges this year as a team... Kyle korver has taken 8... Tyler seller has taken 6... I wouldn't have Gobert doing it but Mack, Exum, Hood and Hayward should be getting a few... hill is actually pretty good at it but he died a few weeks ago... RIP

LoL I know but the good die young ya know.;) That's incredible that we don't do more in this area. I defended Diaw earlier but you'd think that the hefty vets (he and Iso Joe) would be a little better at it, particularly since they haven't been able to jump for like forever.:p

A win is a win. Good to see Gordon step up, and LEAD the team. Jingles has been a savior this year as well.

Now lets bring back Hill and crush Philly on Thursday and start Jazzgasming again around here.

Hayward finally with a great game on national television. He had himself a ****ing night.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've brought it up off and on for a couple years... refs reward flopping and we don't do it.

We have taken six charges this year as a team... Kyle korver has taken 8... Tyler seller has taken 6... I wouldn't have Gobert doing it but Mack, Exum, Hood and Hayward should be getting a few... hill is actually pretty good at it but he died a few weeks ago... RIP

It is a bit skewed in that teams drive the paint differently against us than most other teams. Unless the jazz are severely out of position teams don't normally go hard to the rack on Rudy. When they do it is some sort of finesse teardrop thing. Jazz play solid positional D in denying the pass and smothering the paint. Seems to work most nights.

way too close. Gobert shouldn't have been in the game on that possession, IMO. He's improved, but there are better options.

I don't think they had a choice. Gobert was shooting free throws and The Lakers were out of time-outs.

Now way to sub-in for him in that situation.

It is a bit skewed in that teams drive the paint differently against us than most other teams. Unless the jazz are severely out of position teams don't normally go hard to the rack on Rudy. When they do it is some sort of finesse teardrop thing. Jazz play solid positional D in denying the pass and smothering the paint. Seems to work most nights.

Right, what the hell we need with wings trying to draw charges and leaving it up to the refs when we have the best rim protector in the league?

Gobert has one or two so-so games and everyone burns the script around here.

With Gobert's % from the stripe and the Jazz record on the season(50-games to-go) there's no reason to pull him from the game for a better FT shooter there.. He's earned the right to be on the court in those spots.

To ensure the losing streak is snapped. i'll post a 2nd GT girl

Holly-Peers-Feet-1936666.jpg

Fail-safe. I credit the bikini theme. 7-0 on the season!

Why didn't you post this **** for the Golden State game?

He pulled a kyle korver on that one. Didn't want to risk his streak.