What's new

Jazz @ Magic | Wednesday November 10th @ 5:00pm

This game was won at the line.
Jazz shot 25-28; Orlando was only 14-25. There's the margin of victory right there. That is the one ***** in Superman's armor - his kryptonite, if you will. Just like Shaq, you can foul Howard every time he gets the ball and has a decent shot. He's only going to make 50%.

Ok, I guess I know why the word I used was censored. A common word (and part of an oft-used phrase) that is unfortunately derogatory if used as a reference to a Chinese person.

Unbelievable. I thought we were 0-4 on this road trip, and now we are 2-0, against two of the best teams in the NBA, and the top two defensive teams in the NBA?

WTH?

Jazz shot 25-28; Orlando was only 14-25. There's the margin of victory right there. That is the one ***** in Superman's armor - his kryptonite, if you will. Just like Shaq, you can foul Howard every time he gets the ball and has a decent shot. He's only going to make 50%.

Howard looks horrified on the line. Zero confidence.

I was hoping for 1 win this road trip, now I don't know what to think. I can't remember the last time we beat a top tier team on the road on a back to back, let alone two in a row!!!

Being able to rotate through Sap, Jefferson, Elson, Fesenko and eventually Memo is going to be huge throughout the season.

I was hoping for 1 win this road trip, now I don't know what to think. I can't remember the last time we beat a top tier team on the road on a back to back, let alone two in a row!!!

Major, major crow for me. After a horrible game against GS and barely beating the Clippers at home, I thought the Jazz not only were going to lose 4, but would get blown out in the first three. So tell me, Utah residents, has Salt Lake frozen over?

Nice job Jazz. Unreal to do that two nights in a row. Wow, and so much fun to watch both times.
I read page 2 before jumping to page 4 and of course all of the usual 'I hate Sloan and most players on the Jazz' Jazzfanz were doing the normal bash the team mid game. When will you learn? Now, again, you look like morans as most of what you complained about (prematurely) was taken care of.
Good game Jazz

Teams are scheduled to play on the road at Miami and Orlando on consecutive days (or nights) 14 times this season, including two pairs of back-to-back games in Florida for both the Bucks and Raptors. Eight of those 14 teams are scheduled to play the Magic first, followed by the Heat. Six teams (including Utah the past two nights) will play Miami first before visiting Orlando.

lol

Being able to rotate through Sap, Jefferson, Elson, Fesenko and eventually Memo is going to be huge throughout the season.

Memo is going to help give the Jazz another dimension, another rebounder and shooter, even if he plays just 20 mins a game. Although, I hope Fess keeps getting time. He's so big and so active.

Memo is going to help give the Jazz another dimension, another rebounder and shooter, even if he plays just 20 mins a game. Although, I hope Fess keeps getting time. He's so big and so active.

I agree completely. His size and activity with that size just changes things. And you wouldn't know it from the box score; 5 points, goose eggs on everything else.

Paperboy: 23 pts, 8 boards
Big Al: 21 pts, 8 boards
Howard: 14 pts, 9 boards

Who would ya more soon rather have, I ax ya?

30 pts, 14 assists, 5 boards for Deron
19 pts, 7 assists, 5 boards for Nelson

Who would ya more soon rather have?

Wow, Sloan reinserted Jefferson at the perfect time. Say all you want about Stan Van Gundy. He's easily in the top half of coaches in the league, but he got severely outcoached tonight.

Ok, I guess I know why the word I used was censored. A common word (and part of an oft-used phrase) that is unfortunately derogatory if used as a reference to a Chinese person.

Dude, Chinkaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.