What's new

Jazz need to get in on it.

Raptors want gay. Toronto has two starting caliber pg's, one will probably need to go in this deal. But the grizzlies have Conley and with the way tony wroten has been playing they don't need a backup pg. just send us Lowry or Calderon for sap or Jefferson. I'd throw in a pick. a 4th team might be needed as well
We need to make a move

btw i proposed this trade idea at the start of the season and all of you guys hated on me for it because prolly too busy licking mo and sap's (something). what now biatches

Last edited by a moderator:
Corbin for the big **** I just took. At least it will admit it's **** when it loses.

We are nearing the removal of Mo's pin (or screw) if the prognosis looks good I expect no moves. If it looks bad and the jazz are still in line to make the playoffs there are a few teams with extra servicable pgs.
Phoenix
Sacramento
Milwaukee
Detroit
OKC

If Toronto trades Lowry or Claderon they have no back-up pg. Same with LAC with Bledsoe. Maybe Toronto wants to tank it out, but Clippers are thinking Championship and wont give up Bledsoe unless it helps them fill another more pressing need.

The only way I see anything happening is if before the trade deadline AL or Milsap approaches the Jazz and says: I'm done, I hate it here and I will sign with 29 other teams for the veteran minimum before I consider coming back here. Then I expect Rodney Stucky to become a Jazzman. (My prefrence would be Will Bynum).

This draft looks like crap and doesn't have a legit PG. The free agents suck too. Just like normal when the jazz have the means to do **** they are in a weak year. (Boozer an memo). Jefferson blows and he's staying, millsap might go but unlikely. Let's just sit back and waste money on this team when they could give a **** less about winning. If this is what its going be I prupose ending the jazz to Seattle for the Seahawks. Until its fixed screw it.

This draft looks like crap and doesn't have a legit PG. The free agents suck too. Just like normal when the jazz have the means to do **** they are in a weak year. (Boozer an memo). Jefferson blows and he's staying, millsap might go but unlikely. Let's just sit back and waste money on this team when they could give a **** less about winning. If this is what its going be I prupose ending the jazz to Seattle for the Seahawks. Until its fixed screw it.

I like your optimistic attitude!

Raptors and Grizzlies are looking for a third team to take Calderon......

The Toronto Raptors to discuss a trade for Rudy Gay, but sources say it is proving difficult to find a third team to acquire Jose Calderon.

The Raptors are reportedly building a trade with the Memphis Grizzlies for Gay around Calderon and Ed Davis.

Calderon is in the final season of his contract.

Trade the jazz for an nfl franchise? Oh man that would be a tough decision