What's new

jazz news forum is awesome

I also feel that the Jazz Newfeed was a great addition to the website. Very good improvement.

How miserable is it as a fan who needs to find something to bitch about every game? I couldn't be a fan of a team I cry nonstop about like the SB Nation writers do. Give Jefferson a 40 and bloody tears flow.

Good catch oldtimer. Don't think you will get much kevetching from anyone about that article. Most everyone alive agrees with it. Even me!! And i'm not a tanker buff.

How miserable is it as a fan who needs to find something to bitch about every game? I couldn't be a fan of a team I cry nonstop about like the SB Nation writers do. Give Jefferson a 40 and bloody tears flow.

You couldn't be more wrong about the article. He is not just complaining about one game. He is pointing out the problems with playing vets at the expense of developing the young guys. He makes a lot of interesting arguments.

In my opinion jefferson should never play more minutes than burks and kanter should be starting. I think burke is the catalyst that has improved the team, not williams and jefferson. I think the play of burks and kanter show they need to start and play heavy minutes.

You couldn't be more wrong about the article. He is not just complaining about one game. He is pointing out the problems with playing vets at the expense of developing the young guys. He makes a lot of interesting arguments.

In my opinion jefferson should never play more minutes than burks and kanter should be starting. I think burke is the catalyst that has improved the team, not williams and jefferson. I think the play of burks and kanter show they need to start and play heavy minutes.
Don't mind Frankintroll. Anything negative about Corbin is met with the same type of troll post.