What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Besides get game winning tips.

If Niang had those guys around him he could get one... wasn’t saying Jonas wasn’t good just that one night isn’t the proper measure... and Niang was really good tonight.

I didn’t mind the last shot. Was squared up and not a real contest from KD. Also would have put us up 4... it’s a walk off game over.
Yeah but really, given who had the hot hand, why didn't we set up a few cross screens to get a similar shot for Ingles. Much much higher percentage. Handing it to DM at that point, who had struggled in his isos so far this year, was a bad coaching move imo.

Rubio should have taken the point on those last possessions, not Mitchell. Sorry Donovan, you've won us many games. But you lost us this one.

Rubio should have taken the point on those last possessions, not Mitchell. Sorry Donovan, you've won us many games. But you lost us this one.

Idk... Ricky had a few tough moments too. I want a guy that can get his own shot if things break down.

I definitely get the argument to get Ingles though.

In other news and in my opinion....

Burks shouldve sat and Grayson played in this game.

Frustrating to watch Jazz big men catch 2 feet from the basket and not be able to score or draw a foul.

Steph curry pushes off a lot.

Mitchell might need to forget all his own hype.

Jazz looked great at times but I still feel something is missing. Cant quite explain what it is.

If Niang had those guys around him he could get one... wasn’t saying Jonas wasn’t good just that one night isn’t the proper measure... and Niang was really good tonight.
I mean, I love Niang, but he doesnt have Jerebko's hustle. I don't think that's a play Niang can make, or at least as instinctively as Jerebko can.

I wonder how much Donovan worked on his game this summer with all his traveling and celebrity appearances.
Mitchell is not the best player on the team right now. He needs to accept that, be motivated by that and not be so damn foolish/selfish. This loss is on him...100%.

I mean, I love Niang, but he doesnt have Jerebko's hustle. I don't think that's a play Niang can make, or at least as instinctively as Jerebko can.

K but he can dribble pass and shoot better than Jonas (the shooting isn’t proven but I’m comfortable saying it because over time I think it will be proven correct).

I wonder how much Donovan worked on his game this summer with all his traveling and celebrity appearances.
Mitchell is not the best player on the team right now. He needs to accept that, be motivated by that and not be so damn foolish/selfish. This loss is on him...100%.
Yeah, his play and decision making were frustrating.

I don't usually lose my voice watching a game by myself in my house. I lost my voice tonight. Upsetting loss.

In other news and in my opinion....

Burks shouldve sat and Grayson played in this game.

Frustrating to watch Jazz big men catch 2 feet from the basket and not be able to score or draw a foul.

Steph curry pushes off a lot.

Mitchell might need to forget all his own hype.

Jazz looked great at times but I still feel something is missing. Cant quite explain what it is.
It's Mitchell's last year magic...it'll be back. And then we aint missing anything. We are the best team in the league.

I'm not about to put this all on Donovan. He could have been better, but there were mental lapses by multiple players down the stretch.

Honestly the worst player tonight was easily Favors. He has got to do better than 5pts 5 rebs. He got out hustled on a lot of plays as well.

Slow down turbo. It isn’t selfishness... dude is a worker... how can anyone doubt that. He didn’t hit the ground running but he’s also #1 on every scouting report.

DM is our ride or die... he started slow last year too... just be patient.

I'm not about to put this all on Donovan. He could have been better, but there were mental lapses by multiple players down the stretch.

Honestly the worst player tonight was easily Favors. He has got to do better than 5pts 5 rebs. He got out hustled on a lot of plays as well.

Not to mention he has Crisco on his hands. I've never seen a guy lose so many balls.